If you are a brand who is looking for the opportunities to get the backlinks on the websites, traffic, and other essentials, then guest posting is the best choice. Guest post is nowadays on the top trending tools for backlinks. Some of the websites working on paid/sponsored posts, many of them are free to use and few are accepting link exchange.
Before working on guest blogging, you must keep goals in the mind. Typically, there are three goals that you should know that includes:
- Make yourself a well-known person in the industry.
- Get back the traffic from the website.
- Build backlinks to your website.
Now, if you accomplish 1 and 2, then you need to find out the blog that has good size, audience, and readers. If you accomplish 3, then keep in mind if the domain authority is strong that helps you in rating high. For this, check the SEOMoz toolbar that is effective for SEO things.
How To Find Guest Post Opportunities
Before searching for opportunities, you need to set a goal like find a relevant site as per your niche or industry. For this, such criteria should be kept in mind.
- The content should be focused on niche
- Make sure your audience is interested in your industry
- Blog should have engaged readership – it means the blog is shared on social media platforms.
- The owner should be active on social media.
Here are some important things that you should look at when it comes to the guest post opportunities.
Google is the best platform to use when it comes to guest post opportunities. Many people search with multiple keywords to find websites who are accepting guest posts. Here are some keywords like:
- Write For Us
- Guest Post By
- Submit A Guest Post
- Guest Post Contribution
- Guest Post Guidelines
By using these keywords, you will get to who is working on a guest post and accepting it. Also, you will find out the submission page so that you can directly contact them.
Prolific Guest Post
Next, if you read blogs often then you might aware of some popular bloggers who might be working on blogging or guest posting. They include Gregory Ciotti, Danny Iny, Leo Widrich, Neil Patel, and Marcus Sheridan whom we mostly find overwriting content. Basically, the purpose of this is that we can know the blogger in the industry who can make an introduction for you to the owners of blogs they have guest posted upon.
While working on backlinks, if you find your competitor’s link that means there are chances that your competitors have backlinks from guest posts they have done. There are tools that help users to find out either their competitors have posted their links in the guest post or not. If you are not aware of that tool, then you directly search on the Google search for link: domain.com – domain.com “guest post”. It will help you to find the sites that a competitor has written.
600 and more Guest Blogging Opportunities
For getting more opportunities, you can search for the relevant keywords and search for the variety. BuzzBlogger is the platform where you will find 500 and more places to syndicate your content. So, visit it and find out platforms that help you in writing guest posting.
Many of the bloggers share their guest posts on social networks as it brings many readers and audiences there. When we talk about the easiest ways, then twitter will be an effective choice. For the latest tweets, you can use the keyword “guest post” and find out multiple platforms that are relevant to your industry. Before pitching anyone, make sure the industry is accepting guest posts and ready to work with you.
My Guest Blog
Now, you can sign up on MyGuestBlog, as it is a platform that will let you know the websites that are related to your niche and accepting guest posts for the blog. What you can do is post your information like on what niche you need guest post, some particular topics, and necessary info about yourself so that owners will find you and contact you. Make sure you add your authentic email address there so that you will find a great match for backlinking.
How To Prepare Pitch For Guest Bloggers
As many websites think that pitching is one of the easiest things that anyone can do. But in reality, this is something really difficult. You need to know some important things before pitching any website or brand.
- First of all, go through the website thoroughly to know what they are working on, their niche, their purpose, etc. After that check, if they are accepting guest posts or not.
- Read the guidelines properly that will help you to know more about the site.
- Prepare topics on which you want to write.
- Contact the authentic email or form where you have to tell about yourself. What is your business, your personal info, and why are you interested in writing for that particular site.
- Share some samples that you have written for the site so that it will be helpful for them to know what your expertise is and why they allow you to write.
- Also, mention your social media links below your pitch that will be good for the reader to about you and your personal life.
- If they don’t accept guest posts after reading your mail, then do appreciate them for their time and mail and ask them to let you know in the future for a strong and trustable bond.
- You can build an effective relationship with them for efficient work.
This ultimate guide to guest posting will be effective for first-time bloggers or regular SEO specialists. So, take benefits from it and bring your business to the top. You will surely get backlinks by writing a guest post or by link exchange policy.